Sapphire 4870 X2 Confirmed Price and Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste

Do not Stare at my Avatar
sapphire radeon hd 4870 x2 official release date
At the same time, the final products was not presented. Situation is corrected by Sapphire technology . Specifically, this producer note that Sapphire radeon HD 4870 X2 will appear on sale in 12 August. The recommended price will be 499 dollars, and technical characteristics will completely correspond to the reference card.

Like Ive been saying August 12th and 499 USD.

There is A Palit GTX 280 over at Zipzoomfly for 400 USD, and thats without a rebate.. If you look hard enough Im sure you can find ones under 400 with rebates..

In a price to performance ratio I can only imagine that the GTX 280 would be better at its current price.

But the 4870 X2 will drop in price as well so youd have to do the ratio each time the prices drop or change.

im getting jealous now :p. Too bad my system is 32-bit OS, im not going 64-bit. I might as well take out the extra 1GB if i get this sucker but im gonna skip the HD 4870 x2 for now.

if i get my mod business up and going, and start making some good , constant money ( i don't have a full time job or even part time, just call in, because im 15) i will buy a 4870x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom