S0UL goes to Europe to see the natives

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do plan to get pretty close, but I'll pass on the diving until I've recharged enough to cast my steadfast ward.
:D if you plan on going skiing or anything in the alps, go night skiing, much more fun and less crowded. A lot colder and dangerous though.

I've never been skiing before, but yeah why not! Night run it is :devil:
Great enthusiasm, never been skiing before but what the hell, why not go night skiing.
Not that hard to pick in reality though, I only skiied for like 2-3 weeks but can go down black runs (the hardest ones if you didn't know). Might just be the Swiss blood in me:)

How much money do you have for this trip btw, seems like a pretty expensive trip. 2 months of flying, skiing, skydiving, getting smashed, getting high (legally of course) and accommodation. Not too mention the gold pieces for a potion of vigorous magicka in case you don't want to wait to recharge your steadfast ward while jumping down volcanoes in Iceland.

I'll be flying back late first or early second week of february, so only 5-ish weeks.

It's costing ~2.6k for plane tickets, but I figure I only have to have enough to support myself for a month, shouldn't be hard :p in fact, including accomodation/food I expect it to come in under $1000 easy. Don't need to sleep in fancy places, and I've got relatives scattered all across germany and a couple in england too. Should mean I only have to pay for 23ish nights of hostel/motel accomodation. Leaves me plenty to do/buy/be wherever/whatever/whenever I want :D

Squirrel/wing suit base jumping.
Not sure where, when, or how, but it screams extreme.

Also if you're going in to major cities hit the good museums, nothing wrong with a little culture from time to time.

Oh yeah, forgot to add I'll be bungee jumping somewhere :p I like extreme, and *definitely* want to don a wing suit one day, but I figure I'd better start with normal base jumping try some normal parachuting first too.

I'll be flying back late first or early second week of february, so only 5-ish weeks.

It's costing ~2.6k for plane tickets, but I figure I only have to have enough to support myself for a month, shouldn't be hard :p in fact, including accomodation/food I expect it to come in under $1000 easy. Don't need to sleep in fancy places, and I've got relatives scattered all across germany and a couple in england too. Should mean I only have to pay for 23ish nights of hostel/motel accomodation. Leaves me plenty to do/buy/be wherever/whatever/whenever I want :D

2.6k......eeek. Wish i had 2.6k.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom