S.T.A.L.K.E.R. "Supposed" release date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
God......I swear valve must be a subsidiary maker of this damn game, I can't believe how freakin long this crap has been delayed and pushed back....I remember reading back in december it said "march 05".....then january or february came around and I was checking up on it, and oh whats this pushed to may....them march or april comes and oh look it simply says 'To be announced'

Now at gamespot it says "10/14/05" So MAAAAAAAAAAYBE, by october we'll get to play this crap.

When HL2 kept being delayed there was so much speculation to how it'd actually be and they actually made a damn good game....one that set some high standards that hasn't really been met at all and hopefully F.E.A.R. will do just that, I expect it to be a HL2, doom3 combo came with better graphics and physics than those 2 games combined.....

basically the point I'm getting at is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. will have to be RIDICULOUS in terms of fun gameplay, weapons, physics, graphics, story and whatever else may be in it......it will be a HUGE flop with a ton of pissed of people like myself after all this BS and teasing just to have it suck...

EDIT: Ahhhhhhhhhh wtf!?! F.E.A.R.s release date was freakin june 6th and now it says august 1st!?!

Damn this freaking maker man......Now it's all up to pariah and area 51 to take up my time.....area 51 is supposed to have good graphics but freaking aye I was ready to play FEAR within 3 weeks

Damn I want STALKER bad. I just love that truck in the game.

EDIT: PHear also needs to come out

Well, at this rate, by the time these games come out, maybe I will have a video card that can play them the way they are meant to be played, in Pixel Shader 3 mode.

Thank god guild wars is out and I have something to eat up some time. I have great confidence that these games will totally blow me away just like HL2 did, which IMO will be worth the extended wait. I gurantee you these games will have the UT2007 graphics with the HL2 gameplay behind them.

well....I still got second sight, pariah, mortyr 2, silent hunter III, and lego star wars to beat, but none of them will be ridiculous graphics like fear and stalker....oh yeah got doom3 resurrection of evil, but yeaaaaah it's not really grabbing my attention to the point of I just really want to keep playing it

Stalker IMO is a hit-or-miss. it looks like its going to be really good, but its being made in the Ukraine. Just look at all the games that have been shipped out of the Ukraine -- they are ALL crap.

lol, but yeah this thing will be crazy dude, if it was complete crap it wouldn't have such bomb looking graphics and tons of money invested in it.....I'm sure it'll be atleast playable to the point of being more fun and entertaining than doom was for me, but man like I said considering these delays it better 'wow' the hell out of everyone.....if it's just 'aright' its gonna be one of those "They kept delaying it just for this!?!' kind of deals

Nubius said:
well....I still got mortyr 2, s to beat,

i personally think that mortyr is crap. no offense though...

As for the Ukraine, LO: MAC was made there, and thats a helluva a good game. Im personally dying for Battlefield 2

lol I never said mortyr wasn't crap, but it's something entertaining enough to play while waiting for good games......mortyr 2 is way different than 1 though so if you're talking about the first then yeah that was the worst garbage ever, but 2 is tolerable.

yea, it was shet. lol, "tolerable", thats not too encouraging :p id rather play Far Cry or Half Life 2 for the 4th time than mortyr 2. nothing personal of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom