run, forest ..... RUN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikesgroovin said:
dude....how?? who could have done a better job than tom in the role of forest gump?

Don't get me wrong. Hanks did a great job in Forrest Gump. It's just that afterwards, he sort of lost his appeal to me.

Then again, there is worse. Kevin Costner in Dance With Wolves. And even bigger ego explosion there.
mikesgroovin said:
he is one of those actors that are turely great .... regardless of personal character.....kinda like Harrison Ford.....true to who he is and a GREAT person. great at what he/she does for a living.
LOL! Harrison Ford was a lucky man that day when Lucas needed him to read lines for Han Solo. I am kinda glad that was there as the orginal actor that was about to get that role was Kurt Russell.
After find this little fact out on my Star Wars DVD Box Set, I have been doing a lot of Han Solo quotes with various Kurt Russel impersonations. Eg. Snake Plissken (Escape From NY/LA), Jack Burton (Big Trouble In Little China), Gabriel 'Gabe' Cash (Tange And Cash)

yes, yes....i know about the whole star wars thing.....but isn't harrison ford best for that role? have you ever seen an interview with harrison ford??? he is the most modest and down to earth person i've ever seen!!! he hates to be taken as a star in person. he just wants to be a "guy to talk to". just as he said in an interview with conan!

Don't forget Harrison Ford's other major sucess, Indiana Jones. That series ran concurrent with Stars Wars, Harrison suggested that Goerge Lucas kill off Hans Solo......I stole all that info from the Star Wars Trilogy 2004.

Tom is a excellent actor, but he's definately not without flaw. In Road to Perdition he wasn't quite convincing enough in his role. It shows that even giants have limitations.

I will have to admit, i enjoyed Forrest Gump, quite a moving err movie.

What was the forrest gump where he like gets turned into a kid from going to some fair and putting money into a machine...or am i just combining a weird dream with Tom Hanks... :p

and also, Harrison Ford owned as hans and he was irreplaceable as was tom in Gump.

Another good actor - Jamie Fox!

that movie where tom hanks puts money into a fortune teller machine and his wish comes true is called big. He wished to be grown up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom