Roo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems odd to me that no one here has really said anything negative about Roo. It seems everyone misses him. So far everyone has commented that Roo was a really funny guy and that you all miss him.

Was Roo to loose in these forums or are the rules just too tight?

Please don't let this post be misconstrued as a jab at the rules. It is purely a question pertaining to the topic at hand and the rules.

Roo was the type of person who liked to spark controversy, he made fun of things, people and disregarded the rules (Which are basically common sense rules) and was basically a smare a$$ about everything. People who read his posts find it funny unless you are on the receiving end, then its not so funny.

This is based on the posts I've read, he definitely has potential and I'm not saying anything bad about him, I never got into it with him, I remember him making some smare a$$ remarks about some of my posts but I don't care... but thas me, other might ang have gotten offended which is the whole point... you want to have a good sense of humor but you don't want to offend people in the process.

So, were a lot of people being offended? If he was such a crude person then why is he missed by so many here?? Kinda confusing.

exactly....plus

cant u change ur ip address and make a new email address??

and doesnt he have like 5 cpus

Yes you can change your ip, and yes you can get new e-mail address'. If he wants it that bad.

Roo was funny, he helped me in most issues about pointing out the common sense in it.

But they want to silence us! lol

guess123 said:
exactly....plus

cant u change ur ip address and make a new email address??

and doesnt he have like 5 cpus

guess123,

It doesn't matter how many CPU's you have because they all port through the same ISP assigned IP address. TF doesn't have his home computers' IP addresses, that doen't matter because when you connect to a website your ISP assigned IP address is what the web servers see.

So in sense, a person could change their email address, they can use different computers or even try to make another login account. It doesn't matter because of your ISP IP address.

is anarchy banned? I haven't seen a psot in a while and it says not a girl in the avatar when it has forum babe above it i smell guys handy work lol.
I never liked roo, actually i never saw the funny part about him. Yasher was a moron yes but they fought every freaking day. hard to bare with.

XT said:
I never liked roo, actually i never say the funny part about him. Yasher was a moron yes but they fought every freaking day. hard to bare with.

I am glad that some besides me feels the same way here.

*sigh*

It is a myth that your ip address is unchangeable.

I dont know about the little small town ISP's you guys got but here in texas you get a new IP everytime you reboot your modem. It would take to much man power to assign everyone an ip address, that is a laughable idea on a big city ISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom