Rome Total War (I got and dont like it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikoman69

Daemon Poster
I bought this today since i had some best buy gift cards, also picked up sid meiers pirates which i love. But i dont seem to like rome total war. Im a big fan of RTS's (warcraft, starcraft, age of empires, SW empire at war, civilization) but this seems very complex and more of a huge boring mind game, feels like school work to me not fun. What do you think? any suggestions to help me get better/like it better?

Well, im feeling bored with how the game works, the battle mode is very complex/boring. How towns runs and how money/families work makes no sense.

Ill tell you what I did at my friends house when I got bored with it. I had epic custom battles. All dogs vs. All peasants, All catapults vs. all elephants. you can get quite a few guys on the battlefield if you activate every team.

For me its good...a mind challenging game..Well everyone has his own preferences though..

I love RTW. Try playing the campaign with the abillity to make changes without having a governor there, it changes the game a bit. Play as Julii for starters :p

And yeah, I play SC, WC3, and Civ3/4 a lot... I'm a fan of RTSs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom