Rollercoaster gets woman pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
No it's because it's 17 pixels too tall :D

Plus you have the huge text below it and 2 lines of normal text. Read the rules for signature guidelines.

and honestly this kind of crap isn't THAT hard to believe dude.

Sure it could be purely coincidence and all as well but the fact of a rollercoaster causing the sperm to be tossed around inside her getting it to where it needs to go would increase the chances of the survival of each actual sperm....so yeah it's not like it's a super unbelievable story or anything
wow you sure know a lot about "sperm" inside a woman.. your not a doctor are you.. well in that case.. why dont she just jump around, do cartwheels, run around.. wouldn't that produce the same affect? you did say..

"causing the sperm to be tossed around inside her getting it to where it needs to go would increase the chances of the survival of each actual sperm"

wow. interesting. yea...
-----------------------------------
as for my signature. i dont see whats wrong. u might have to get used to it. if my signature is too big or too "pixel"-ated.. lets let the moderator decide that. i certainly dont mind a moderator deleting it if its too big. but as of now, i am still seeing it so it is still good.. so u might have to get used to it. cheers.
------------------------------------
anyhow.. warez said.. with all due respect.

"Cuban-born Nayade Elbing, 28, and her hubby had been hoping for children for several years....."

several years? and all of a sudden.. voila! a rollercoaster ride, yay shes pregnant? hmm.. i would best rephrase it as stated by desiboi_"WHAT!"

it's common sense and physics....and the fact you are going so irate over something as simple as this is pretty ridiculous...NO NO IT CANT BE TRUE...jeez, how stupid

as for my signature. i dont see whats wrong. u might have to get used to it. if my signature is too big or too "pixel"-ated.. lets let the moderator decide that.
jeez how old are you, read the rules....it goes against the rules the administrators and people like that have set.....simple concept isn't it.

computerhakk said:
is that due to the fact that im a newbie? and you dont like the idea that my sig says "im a hacker"? well, if so dont worry...from my perspective.. it looks the same size as yours.. unless u want to talk about "file size".. then u just probably have dial up.

and with all due respect to warez.
its hard to believe something that mind troublesome with no source or linked article. its as if i was to say a blind man was able to see again after he went bungie jumping n everyone would believe me. you get the picture..

Jeeezzeee...here, are you happy now?

http://www.theregister.com/2005/09/09/rollercoaster_pregnancy/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom