RivaTuner and ForceWare 84.25 Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanM

Daemon Poster
This week a new ForceWare (84.25) was released for nvidia cards that added driver support for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I have these installed and just a few minutes ago opened Rivatuner (I have the most recent version according to Google) and it said I needed to upgrade Rivatuner to be compatible with the drivers. I went in anyway and went to check my video card's overclock, and it was locked and displayed at default. It asked to reboot to properly detect settings, so I did, and when I went back in Rivatuner it still asked me to reboot. So I clicked "detect now" and it showed my video card at default clock speeds.

My 6800GS was overclocked at 490/1200 stable before, but now that I've updated to 84.25, RivaTuner doesn't seem to be compatible. Well, it might be, but I'm not going to toy around with anything until I get some answers. It's displaying my clock speeds at default, did it downclock my card back to stock speeds when I updated drivers? I would really like to get my card back to it's overclock if it downclocked. And if it's displaying incorrectly, that can't be good either.

Anyway, if you know anything about this, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom