RIP Ryan Dunn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry this guy gets no respect from me, and I can't say I'm surprised by this at all.
Pics drinking at 12:00AM, assumedly went on for a while seeing as the crash was at 3:00AM. 100ft skidmark suggests they were going pretty fast. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened.

^^ don't really care how he died. We all knew it would be something stupid as ****, but its dissapointing none the less. The guy was hilarious and kicked *** on Viva La Bam and the new show Proving Ground.

Lol yeah he was a funny guy sure, but he still gets no respect from me. I'm not gonna think anyone's great for jumping in a tank of crap, or shoving a toy car up their ***, or driving drunk and killing themselves and another person.
**** of a bad way to go to be sure

We don't know if he was drunk. Sure a picture of him with one glass... Some say he was sober others say he was wasted according to interviews.

We have no idea all the factors that played, so until they release information on if he was hammered or not, I will not make judgment, I drive fast and I probably would if I had a Porsche.

If he was drunk, the passanger getting in the car with him might as well have killed himself. Drunk or not, I wouldn't get in a car with another drunk person.

I am not saying I have respect for the guy.. I mean, he made millions of stupid **** so bravo to him.. IDK its just weird, he was the first of that crew to go and it wasn't even doing a stunt.

Here's the pic btw. I'd say he doesn't look that sober. Like you said though, it's weird this happened when he wasn't even doing a stunt
dunn-drinking.jpg

I have seen the picture... But for now its up for speculation. Just hope he was smiling when he went out.. I wanna be smiling when I go out.

They didnt even say if he was driving. I assume it was his car, 911 gt3, but they didn't say.

I hope it was an insta death cause they were baddly burnt, and he was id'd via tats and hair.

Via la bam was his best work... Especially when him and Johnny cut bams hummer up, and started a prank war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom