Review my site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willstein

Beta member
Hey I'm new to this forum, and I thought I would start out with a site review.

Mansei Design :wooha:

Tell me what you think.

1.) Is it too crowded around the pages?

2.) Is it easy to navigate?

3.) Too many options, clicks, places to go?

Give me your feedback, its appreciated.

Moved to Off-Topic Discussion

-Will Stein

First off, how the dickens did you get the rights for the 'Crystal Method' song? As much as I love Crystal Method I'm not sure if all of your prospective clients will. It might turn some people off.

The flash header is great. Well done.

The layout is nice, as is the colour scheme.

I've viewed the site in IE 5.5 and NS7 at 1152 x 864.

I don't want to get picky, but the header is off to the right by one or two pixels with the rest of the body.

I noticed the ad for need of web designers.
Have a look at my site, www.aphexwebdesign.com, and let me know if you ever have some work to out source. ;)

this guy isn't really here to ask for a site review guys; he's just trying to show off his work/ skills. he's already knows how to work with typography and has a good understanding of design layouts, whats there to comment on?

in my opinion this design stinks with corporate bullshit and i think you know it willstein. all the standard elements are there: high energy music, pictures of people smiling and looking really sharp, and not to mention the biggest annoyance is the corny-ass qoutes like "web design made easy" or "when a web design can get me up and running".......well actually all the wording is like that.

don't get me wrong willstein, the design is good, but it is very un-original and you have mastered the art of blowing smoke up people's asses. this design would only catch the attention of someone who didn't know anything about web or graphics design. if thats the business you are trying to bring in, it's perfect.

i know this is harsh , but if i posted this in any of the graphics forums i know they would say the same thing.

btw, you are asking in the wrong forum completely. this is pc harware/ software forum and not really a good place for photoshop and flash.

ekÆsine seems to be a very...open...person...right on for speaking yur mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom