Recommend a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
^call of pripyat was kinda a boring game, i never finished it. Personally i would not buy it again. This comes from a person who has played and liked the other two. I mean it is pretty much the same stuff as the first two, but just totally lost my interest after a few hours.

It seems you will either love or hate STALKER

I loved the first two, even though Clear sky has some problems and I am looking forward to playing Call Of Pripyat , as soon as the price drops....I have heard it is the most polished game of the series.

I just picked up the expansion for Dragon Age Origins a few days back, loving it so far. Gives me something to do while I wait for stalker to get here anyway :p

so its kinda like Fall out game play?

I haven't played Fallout but from what I have seen they are similar.

One thing to be aware of is STALKER is fairly difficult as games go, even on easy you are far from invincible. and have to be smart about engaging enemies.

Yeah, I've heard its difficult. If I ever play them its going to be on easy. There is no need to frustrate myself and make me take a break from the game and then never come back. Right now this stealth bit in Metro is ****ing me off. I haven't played it in like 2 weeks because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom