Recent Bannings....

Status
Not open for further replies.
school has already started for most america...I'd be really surprised if any are still on summer vacation...around here school started a month ago...however in the city I used to live in it started at the beginning of Sept, right around this time.

Amish Marauder said:
I take it you don't like americans? Or should I say U.S. Citizens?
Or maybe you just think we are stupid? I'm just trying to grasp what you are saying there. (about americans)

what he is trying to say is that all the teen noobies who have nothing better to do in the long summer break like to crap up TF.

Nubius said:
school has already started for most america...I'd be really surprised if any are still on summer vacation...around here school started a month ago...however in the city I used to live in it started at the beginning of Sept, right around this time.

Talking to alot of people it starts today.

Their's only 1 person I cant understand why they were banned, PiloTwings

Amish Marauder said:
Or maybe you just think we are stupid? I'm just trying to grasp what you are saying there. (about americans)
Did I say that I did not like americans?
I will let you know that I am partal american myself.,

gimli of gloin said:
what he is trying to say is that all the teen noobies who have nothing better to do in the long summer break like to crap up TF.
Bingo!!!

I post more while im at school when im not on in school suspension for 30 damned days at a time for no reason other than by passing fortress grand lol

Harper said:
When does school start over in the states again?????

I find that the intellectual content of TF OT Forum goes walk about during the american summer break.
Mainly due to the fact that some one users got nothing better to do apart from parTROLLing the forums.
(no offence)

ROFL, good point.

My school starts on Thursday :cool: I'm actually looking forward to it after the boringness of summer :confused:

Amish Marauder said:

Everyone loves Harper. ;)

normalwelcometobannland6ok.jpg

Flanker said:
ROFL, good point.

My school starts on Thursday :cool: I'm actually looking forward to it after the boringness of summer :confused:
I know that you are saying. Even with me working, if I can too much time off, I start looking forward to going back. (and I only get about 2 weeks off each year)

FireFox said:
Everyone loves Harper. ;)
And I love you all too. ;) :p

(Reason I keep coming back here day after day)

Their's only 1 person I cant understand why they were banned, PiloTwings
Far as I can tell, he came back with his new name after being banned before, which means automatic ban.

If I remember correctly, he was banned for spamming people in PMs or something. I don't think it was intentional, but still against the rules.

Besides, it someone were to sneak back after being banned, their best bet would be to choose a different screen name and to just start over. Coming back with an almost identical screen name, as well as the same sig...

Look at Santoast and all his incarnations. The names were different, but the behavior and attitude, as well as his targets and bravado, gave him away. If he just came in and acted like someone with some sense, he would have probably pulled it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom