read the question before you answer

You are my least favourite kind of person to support - the kind who is entirely inflexible, insists on using software from the 90's even 20 years later, and it's an egregious insult to you if I dare suggest any alternatives. I don't "feel like I'm better than you" for suggesting one app over another. Could've just politely thanked contributors for their input and clarified you really do want to stick with XYZ, but nope you gotta let everyone know how **** they are for not doing *exactly* what you asked. Hope others are still willing to help your entitled ***, cause I certainly won't be going forward

Last edited:
bro. you still don't get it.
it shouldn't matter to you what people use. that's being a selfish *** person to suggest something people are not asking for

try to understand the difference between these two questions bro

my browser doesn't work right which browser should I switch to?
my browser doesn't work right I need help to figure out why?

entitled *** is to assume that what you are using is better than others and pushing your world views and preferences on others...

I agree with S0ULphIRE.

Stop getting defensive, and try to read if again and comprehend and use logic in problem solving instead of pouting and calling people names?

If I spoke to anyone the way you make demands and chastise people here for not giving you the answers you want, I would get my mouth washed with soap as a child, shown the door as an adult.

Think about that last part strongly, the door.

What an unpleasant person.

bro. you still don't get it.
it shouldn't matter to you what people use. that's being a selfish *** person to suggest something people are not asking for

try to understand the difference between these two questions bro

my browser doesn't work right which browser should I switch to?
my browser doesn't work right I need help to figure out why?

I don't care what software you use AT ALL. If I choose to help you with a potential answer to your issue, I'm not doing it to sit here and be chastised by you for not answering the question the way you wanted it. In fact, seems to me that you're the one that thinks they know better than everyone else, given how you instantly dismiss any suggestions that aren't the *exact* program you wanted to use. But you're confident IE is the best, Windows Photo Viewer is king, and anyone who suggests alternatives is just a selfish person who thinks they know better than you? Right.

To be fair to him the classic photo viewer is way better IMO than the preview **** in W10.

I had a nice reply typed up but a tornado blew through so naturally the power blipped. RIP

Look here guys, my copy of wordperfect for windows 95 used to work on windows 10 but these updates are ruining me. Tell me how to fix it in no less than 20 steps, no more than 37. Post the answer only on an odd day of the week.

And heaven help you if it's not in haiku!

Look here guys, my copy of wordperfect for windows 95 used to work on windows 10 but these updates are ruining me. Tell me how to fix it in no less than 20 steps, no more than 37. Post the answer only on an odd day of the week.

And heaven help you if it's not in haiku!
Legit had a chuckle at that one.

To be fair to him the classic photo viewer is way better IMO than the preview **** in W10.

I had a nice reply typed up but a tornado blew through so naturally the power blipped. RIP

****ing this 100 times over. I actually think the new Windows 10 picture viewer could be a major cause of depression for myself and other PC users the world over.

Back
Top Bottom