Razer-Guess What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont you allready have a lachesis my guesse is it will either be the same or lower. im definatly down for more dpi tho 4k just doesnt seem to be enought anymore rofl.

lol, this kinda sucks, as i just got the lachesis, hopefully it won't have more dpi, or i will really want it lol. Although i still haven't went all the way to 4k, im still stuck at 2500, big difference from using 2k on my g5. i think i'll just throw it up to 4k and learn by getting used to it instead of going up in increments now though.

i wouldn't guess Taipan though, not a cool enough name really. But i think trots right, they will prob stick with there name line. But it is the most deadliest so maybe.

Mulga perhaps.

this thing is gonna be like 100$ retail on release and like 80$ online after shippign and taxes itl coem close to 100$ i got my lachesis open box for 84.99 in store.

I went with simple cobra

I have a deathadder so not particularly bothered about winning It fits my hand well and is sensitive enough for me, nice inbetween from standard desktop to feature packed gaming mouse I would never use all the functions of a high tech gaming mouse to much effort :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom