Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Yea, I see that now, but that don't explain the way the GPUs heatsinks are setup, cause the way he has them setup, causes issues with water flow...

Your WC setup confuses meh -.-

BTW, it doesn't look like you have your GPU blocks setup in line correctly, unless there is some benefit having them like that, which, I couldn't fathom unless there is some sort of flow restriction that allows both blocks to have proper flow....

It's setup in parallel to go res>pump>gpu1>gpu2>rad>res. Thats not the proper way? The blocks are identical in flow and pattern, so far it hasnt been an issue and has led to me being able to keep the videocards clocked high and stressed alot.

it looks like a dual loop to me one rad inside the case on the top and the second rad on the outside elevated above the case for air flow.

You sir are correct.

Yea, I see that now, but that don't explain the way the GPUs heatsinks are setup, cause the way he has them setup, causes issues with water flow...

What issues do you speak of? If you have suggestions, then please by all means, send them my way as thats why I'm here.

necro o_O

so this is pretty much my "new" build. and i say "new" because the parts are new to me, not new as in the latest and greatest, but they are far better than what i had before.

this little upgrade wouldn't have been possible without the help of some very generous people, both from here and from my more personal life, all of whom i have very graciously thanked.

and please excuse my crappy phone, it's all i have :p

tried to get an overall view
2qnqsxw.jpg

more of a higher half view
24vjjh4.jpg

lower half
5a5i83.jpg

so what's my score? :p

necro o_O

so this is pretty much my "new" build. and i say "new" because the parts are new to me, not new as in the latest and greatest, but they are far better than what i had before.

this little upgrade wouldn't have been possible without the help of some very generous people, both from here and from my more personal life, all of whom i have very graciously thanked.

and please excuse my crappy phone, it's all i have :p

tried to get an overall view
2qnqsxw.jpg

more of a higher half view
24vjjh4.jpg

lower half
5a5i83.jpg

so what's my score? :p

Muffin, What case is that, It looks very similar to one I have :p

Also, what specs? :p

Muffin, What case is that, It looks very similar to one I have :p

Also, what specs? :p

the specs are for me to know and for you to find out ;)

i just searched your case, and you're right it looks almost exactly the same. mine is a rosewill challanger.

It's really good, Muffin. 7.9 with that ide cable.

ahh crap :p

i knew that cable was gonna cost me some points.

Back
Top Bottom