Rate My Space!

Status
Not open for further replies.
myspace is lame anyway. Full of little teenie girls cluttering it up with glittery garbage. Its for superficial people to show their superficial friends. Its like an online highschool environment, awesome. Another excuse for people to stay inside. Our parents reportedly spent 70% of their time outdoors as a child, their kids spend roughly 30%. Go freckin live you little worms.

I dont, I'm saying it has a negative impact on people I know and therefore it affects me. Its also a sad situation in society. The "dont use it, dont listen, dont whatever" reasoning is quite frankly simple minded and linear in a complex non-linear society. (although we are taught to think in a linear fashion in these type of matters).

MySpace is kind of cool, its basically just a webpage for you and you can post your crap on there for ppl from your high school to see, make new friends, etc. I have a MySpace but I hardly ever use it, haven't even logged in this month.

FoxyLoxy said:
I dont, I'm saying it has a negative impact on people I know and therefore it affects me. Its also a sad situation in society. The "dont use it, dont listen, dont whatever" reasoning is quite frankly simple minded and linear in a complex non-linear society. (although we are taught to think in a linear fashion in these type of matters).

absolut_stfu.png

Sorry, you sound like my wife.... : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom