Rainbow Six Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got done playing for about a half an hour.

I played on the rig I just built , the one in my sig.

I played on 1024 X 768 and medium shadows and medium motion blur....everything else on high...ran very smooth but I hope the patch it so i can run at higher resolution.

I love the gameplay...it rocks :D

boomstick666 said:
You need to do some tweaking to make it run better. since this game isn't optimized well for PC yet. to give you the perspective, i have a single evga7800GTX512 w/ x2 4800+ at 2.8Ghz and 2x1G RAM, my max resolution it can go is 1024x768 shadow setting at low (this is important. since shadow makes lots of lag in this game) everything else at high. and i get average of 40-60FPS (which is a must for FPS..preferably above 80FPS but...I'm also the lucky one who can PLAY this game since lots of ppl even has better system than mine has problem running it.) thats how demanding this game is...or say how poorly optimized game this is...
and also if you are old school R6 player, this game might not satisfy you...this is more like R6-Lite. consoly arcadish action shooter than pure R6 tactical shooter. it's still fun though...just not pure R6.
I bookmarked that post on how to get more fps in this game. I figure to if my rig can run F.E.A.R on high it should run this game atleast on medium. The reason why i bought the game is because it isnt like the old R6 games its different. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom