Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 56K Warning!

I am catching up on some much needed play time :D

Here are some screenshots of Rainbow Six Vegas 2....it is a fun game, but not much different than the 1st Vegas.

Yes, these screens are taken with my new XFX GTX 260 Black Edition Card....with the AA set to the max....Good Lord this card is SICK :p

Enjoy. I think you will be able to tell ....I just love this MG!

I would like to own this vehicle
3067615089_e3206a170e_b.jpg

Where there is a Hazmat soon....there is trouble.
3068453322_78d9012099_b.jpg

I actually killed 3 guys during this fire fight....love this shooting around corners!
3067612851_c1108da460_b.jpg

KABOOM!
3068446478_b1a1705bb3_b.jpg

Old Las Vegas
3068762084_96d495fc77_b.jpg

The strip...from the sky.
3068764592_936a085fb5_b.jpg

Now...down over the side of roof...and through the window, for a surprise attack!
3068769722_ecb77ec914_b.jpg

The Convention Center....this place is huge....and nice...shame to have to shoot it up.
3067938475_25bcdd21f1_b.jpg

screen shots never justify the game in motion... how is that game while playing.. i almost bought it yesterday cuz i saw it at BB for only 20 bucks

screen shots never justify the game in motion... how is that game while playing.. i almost bought it yesterday cuz i saw it at BB for only 20 bucks

LOL....that is where I got mine, and for the same reason....heh heh

If you played the 1st Vegas....this is just more of the same....same gameplay....which is fine by me, because it is fun. However, since there is not anything really new from the 1st game, i wish they would have changed locations.....but the game itself is much fun....the farther it goes...the better it gets....I would say for $20 or less it is worth it.....I would not pay anymore for it.....much more and you could get Fallout 3 or something.....which would blow this away.

Somebody loves his SAW..

Anyways nice screenies.. I've got so many games I want to try out since I have this rig..

when are you gonna start playing Fallout3 whirlwind? that game is absolutely beautiful!!!!

its the first fallout i've ever played though.. i'm going to have to pick up part 1 and 2 sometime

fallout3 was everything i wanted in a game.. nice first person shooter, rpg... but at the same time its not too shooter heavy...

i love using my super mutant sledgehammer!! that thing is friggin awesome

when are you gonna start playing Fallout3 whirlwind? that game is absolutely beautiful!!!!

its the first fallout i've ever played though.. i'm going to have to pick up part 1 and 2 sometime

fallout3 was everything i wanted in a game.. nice first person shooter, rpg... but at the same time its not too shooter heavy...

i love using my super mutant sledgehammer!! that thing is friggin awesome

Aw man NosBoost300.....don't get me started on Fallout 3. I have looked forward to that game for over a year now....and i am only a couple 2-3 weeks away from starting it.....I don't want to start it until I don't have to get up from my pc....LOL

I am so looking forward to that experience that I cannot even describe how I feel.

that super mutant sledgehammer sounds sweet! :laughing:

i've never played a game so awesome in my life
i love that i get to dress how i want!! and chose the style of combat i wanna go with!!

and its awesome how both melee and guns have their ups and downs...

and VATTS... man vatts is awesome... just a plain fun game.. and i dno't at all mind roaming around for my quests.. its a fun map to explore :)

You guys need to get on the cod5 bandwagon...graphics wise it can make an 8800GT cry, i had to turn down AA to 2x only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom