^*) Radeon VS Geforce (*^

Status
Not open for further replies.

davedawg

Baseband Member
Alrighty, i got a GeForce FX5600 256mb 128bit vid card, and it i would say is someone equal to the radeon 9600 128mb 128 bit just because radeons chipsets are alot more advanced. i still have the warranty on my geforce and im thinkin about tradin it in for a radeon 9800 pro 256mb 128bit vid card, and payin the extra 75. Let The Geforce VS Radeon battle begin!!!.... jk, what do you guys think, any experiences or intellegent suggestions would be extremely helpful

Dave

ATI cards always do better in the benchmarks, but NVIDIA produces better quality hardware. Its mostly user preference, I've learned.

i actually have not had the pleasure of testing my geforce, because im getting my Kingston ValueRAM 184 Pin 512MB ECC DDR PC-3200 next week to complete my comp, but hopefully it will run good ( :

if you have any suggestions or comments about my comp you would like to submit to me i have a post called will this fly or what? on the first page, take a look i would be just tickled if you did ( :

and i have another question, how do i display that little permanent bit of info underneath each of my posts???

lol - that is called a SIG. Look on top of the website and u should see somthing called a USER CP. And just go from there!!!

PS: I think ati runs better and gforce has the better quility.

Yeah,
I've been doing a bunch of research on Geforce's and Radeon. I hear Radeon totally is faster. And so many people have been telling me to get the 9800 XT or pro. I would like that one- but can only afford the 9600 pro which I'll love!! Go with the Radeon!!

-Eric

Heck yea, I'm loving ATI, I went from a lifetime user of Nvidia, with the exception of voodoo cards of course, but I'll never go back to nvidia. I personally feel the quality of the graphics are like 3x's better than nvidia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom