Queue File Operations with Piky Basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Piky Basket is a Windows shell extension that lets you add files and folders from different locations of your hard drive to a virtual basket to perform file operations on all of the files and folders at the end. You basically select as many files and folders as you like from your system and perform a file operation on them afterwards.
You could for instance sort through your files and move all files belonging to one group into a new folder using Piky Basket. The file operations available are copy, move and delete. This is actually another nice application. I sometimes download large image collections from sites like Flickr using an automated downloader. Instead of going through each picture I could simply add all pictures that I want to delete in the basket and delete them at the end.
I would not have to mark them all while still browsing through them. Its also great for creating a CD or DVD with files from different locations, a backup for instance.
Another option is to copy paths to the clipboard. Picky Basket can get the file paths of selected files and folders and copy them to the clipboard. Found at Freeware Genius (any news about my shoes Samer, hehe).

Queue File Operations with Piky Basket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom