Question regarding file transfer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pampita

Beta member
I am looking for a secure and robust file transfer web service. I am handling a sales force which is stationed at different locations and is frequently moving. They need to upload there activity reports frequently to our servers. So I am looking for an easy to use secure and robust file transfer web service which can be used by my sales force for their needs.

Thanks & Warm Regards.

Why not give them a FTP account and have them upload the stuff to your server that way?

Hi, I recently got a free platform independent file transfer application from Google search engine called AnyClient. It supports all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP and WebDAV/S. AnyClient is available both as a web based service requiring no software installation, and as a downloadable application that you can install locally. Hope this will work out for you.
Good luck!

Hi, I recently got a free platform independent file transfer application from Google search engine called AnyClient. It supports all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP and WebDAV/S. AnyClient is available both as a web based service requiring no software installation, and as a downloadable application that you can install locally. Hope this will work out for you.
Good luck!

Not trying to start a flame war or start anything bad here, but be cautious about Hilton's link. The website looks thrown together and he seems a bit friendly for a forum post. You never know what that "anyclient" program really is.
Just some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom