question on font size of pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudnaito

Solid State Member
I have a couple of pdf files which are of bad quality. I obviously can't change the font, but can't i magnify it or something before i print it out. The font size is ridiculously small when i print it out. Thanks in advance.

acrobat is the expensive program which you can change stuff. adobe reader (which is what most people have) is free. I have the acrobat bible if you have that

i do have adobe acrobat 8.0 professional. I bought my laptop a month ago that already came with a whole bunch of programs that i don't know how to use like photoshop, etc....

Seriously, i've been googling for a long time now, and i don't think i've seen too many good answers. I'm a tech noob as evidenced by my post count, so directions that are extremely basic would be most helpful.

215.jpg

100.jpg

as you can tell with the 2nd picture, the font is horribly small. I would like the font to be twice as large when i print it out.

save it as a .doc (word file), enlarge them the fonts, then save it back as pdf

As you can see, even with an increased font change, the font size hasn't changed at all. It was originally font 6. Does it mean that i can't change the size?

test40.jpg

That means those are picture inside the PDF file.

Go to Format>Arrange>Text Wrapping: Tight

Now drag the bottom right corner out off the page but until the words fit.

If that doesn't work \/

When do you need this printed out by? Because I can OCR it for you and resend you a new file. But I can only do this after I get back from school @ 7 PM.

bleh.jpg

there's this boundary on the right that's blocking me from extending the size of the text. Strange thing is that when i print it out, the border is "light green"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom