Question here folks!!!!!! All input frome everyones, especially programmers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well normally I'm used to seeing "You've been Rick Rolled" so when I clicked on a link with "Rick Astley", I was like ok lets look. BAM! Got Rick Rolled... :(

Ooorah.

Any of you guys actually read the schools statements?

“The teachers are hit, cursed at, spit at everyday and they always come back with love and care - they are the most inspiring people I have ever met. The school is severely underfunded and the faculty room is almost unusable.”

voted! (a few times :p)

and honestly... if you haven't learned to recognize the rickroll URL by now, you should start memorizing it.

Lol your winning at 81% now got to love the power of forums. How many places do you post this?

HAHAHAHAHHA

I JUST NOTICED THAT

I JUST posted this here. Wow. Ok. This might make the school look really bad, im going to take down the link now, because wow. Getting out of hand.

hahaha, thanks for the support everyone, i really appreciate it. If my moms school wins this it's going to really mean a lot for them, the schools quite old and is really in need of a remodel. So again, thanks to everyone who voted, it means a lot.

Yes. Be cautious, don't get Rick Rolled. It's terrible :p

He wasn't rick rolling anyone...at all.

Even KC wasn't, because it was a link to the SAME SONG that's normally hidden.

Rick Astley did that song, so of course, you're going to get "Rick Rolled" if you click on his song...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom