Question for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MatW said:
Rants and raves accepted!

You opened the door pal.....

Try working for a tow truck company at the impound desk releasing these impounded cars that we remove from private properties. I get all the really pissed off people who park in a Denny's restaurant, go in buy a soda, then thinking they will be considered a customer for the rest of the night go drinking in the local bars and hang out at the beach; while in the meantime the restaurant is losing business cuz their prk lot is full and restaurant isn't....well, he has us to remove them for non customer @ the reg' owners cost of $149-246 for the first 24 hours depending on the time of day, well let me tell you, most are pissed, drunk, rude, threatening and unable to accept the fact that they were on someone elses property trying to get over on them and costing them money......But to tell the truth for the 8 out of 10 people who just make you want to slap them, there are those 1 or 2 that make the negative people fade to nothing.

btw thats only one property we do this for......we have hundreds....

tack on an extra 10 cash only fee for the rude and obnoxiouse, if given any attitude, you must get an extra $10 cash payment to you for having to deal with them. ;)

150 miles is close? hehe

I currently work at Mcdonalds, I neither like or dislike it.

altough I would like to start something with computers. I've got enough skills to be a techie (a lot of my skills came from here), but the problem is a lot of people wouldn't really want a 16 year old repairing their computer

No, I would fix it myself :D

I repair my families comps for free. Its not my job.

I am a translator (documents etc). I do it for myself together with my uncle. I don't have any certificates or qualifications, but you can don't need to if you do it on your own.
I don't work much. But I can earn a lot of money. My prices are about $0.08 per word. That's about 20-35 dollars an hours if I work fast.

I still hate working, though.

I hate my job.

Before anyone asks, I'm an electrical engineer, and make pretty good money. The money is about the only reason that I can get up in the morning, and go to work.

Of course, when I get to work, I spend a couple of hours here at tech forums. Takes my mind off of how much I hate where I work.

Work's work...

I'm not totally happy with my job, but it pays the bills nicely and is modestly enjoyable.

I'd much rather be back in the gaming industry, but although I had a lot of fun there, the job was way too stressful and insecure.

And I'll never go work for NASA. That was hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom