Question about steam...

Status
Not open for further replies.

massacreinfallx

Fully Optimized
Hey guys..I was wondering. I got a little curiousabout the cheating thing with cs. so idecided to download a cheating app just to try it for like an hour. I hate cheaters...but hey who dosnt get curious? lol, anyways..my steam closed after a while and i went back on and all i could play were servers that werenot vac secure. Is this permanent? will i ever be able to play in the majority of servers again?

LOL !

It was your first offense, you should be able to play in a while (depending on the cheat VAC found)

BUT:

Your steam view could have been automatically changed by the code in your cheat. If the cheat recognized that VAC found your cheat, it could have automatically logged you out (for VAC protection). I would uninstall your hack (assuming there were no .dll over writes) and then try logging into Steam again.

Make sure you alter the view of your server list to include all VAC secured servers. If VAC did infact catch you cheating, you will get an error when you try to login to a VAC secured server.

*NOTE*

Next time you want to cheat... research the hack you are installing.

massacreinfallx said:
yeah but its still ****ed up..

the cheat wsfighterfx or somthing ...it was really cool lol

I've never heard of that hack before... Did you have to swap or 'overwrite' any .Dll files with it?

Or is that hack purely injection based code?
(or in lamen terms...)

Do all you have to do is click moinitor or inject?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom