Quake Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive herd about this game looks good didnt know it was actuall yquake based looks sweet i ben looking for a batle fields 2 style game that doesnt suck i was really disapointed abotu bf2 and im shure this will blow away bf2141 or what ever it is

Nubius said:
They are making a pun based off the dude saying ET meaning the game enemy territory and the other dude saying he likes ET the film extra terrestrial..........horrible film btw.

Oh, I just forgot about that movie on purpose. That's how dumb it was.

Amd gt player said:
this will blow away bf2141 or what ever it is

Definitely!

On the U.S. gamespot it says Q1 2007, I can't wait for it, it sounds awsome, they fixed the d00m 3 engine up nice.

I wanna see a FPS where you kill small defensless furry woodland creatures with a gun that would be a close cousin to the 150mm Howitzer.

*BOOM*

hehe....anyway, I think what they are doing more now is keeping the more popular themes, and tweaking the game play. BiA:RtH30, BiA:EiB, SW:RC, BF2:MC, AA:RoaS, etc.

Personally, I like the combination of FPS and Strategy. I like being able to command my troops and help 'em out in a jam. That never get's old to me.

Oh ok, gotchya.

I dunno about you guys, but I'm way excited for Quake Wars. Only thing is I'll have to way 2 days after it's release for the Linux version to come out. ;)

If I have a new PC by the time it comes out, I will definatelly check it out. I wonder if it will be better than ET (besides graphics ofcourse).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom