Quad (Multi) GPU really worth buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nicely stated, little rough around the edges tho both of you.

And i must say i agree, a wikipedia article can be written by anyone. ****, if i wanted to, i could make one right now about AM4 and how its coming out next week....

Originally posted by DailyTech
[Dual Core K8L] processors are expected to arrive in 2.0 GHz to 2.9 GHz frequencies for socket AM2+.

K8L comes out August/September 2007, that much is clear. AM3 a few months later? I don't think so.

alright enough i get the point, obviously ive BEEN researching in parts ELSEWHERE but Wikipedia.org, im really a smart guy about computers, it's just that im still new to these forums n u guys r flaming me non stop!

geez, i got enough advice as it is.

the ATI R600 comes out in spring or so n i hope to get that to get things started, so quit flaming me ppl. My 6600 LE just died......err cant be read anymore because i OCed it too much.

let it die ppl i get the freakin point, let the flame die my god, didnt know there were so many rude ppl on these forums........

Wildside said:
alright enough i get the point

u guys r flaming me non stop!

quit flaming me ppl

let it die ppl i get the freakin point

let the flame die my god.

I just found this incredibly hilarious.

You're the only one being rude here mate. There was no reason to call anyone names. We're only trying to help you, you're the one taking offense whenever we tell you something you don't agree with.

TriEclipse said:
I just found this incredibly hilarious.

You're the only one being rude here mate. There was no reason to call anyone names. We're only trying to help you, you're the one taking offense whenever we tell you something you don't agree with.

ok, but i just said i got the point that i should do more research on parts before buying, now i know.

thx for helping me though, i really do get the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom