PSP thrustmaster wifi usb key not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

killfest

Beta member
Hi i recently bought a thrustmaster wifi usb key for my psp so i can use it to browse the web etc etc.....

However i can't get the bleeding thing to work.... it will install up to the point where it needs to detect a connection then i throws up an error saying that i can't "enable connection sharing" i have been told by thrustmaster this is because the usb key has the same ip as my router (a netgear DG834) now i tried to change the internal ip of my router but it all went wrong and it took several calls to netgear to fix it... when i finally got my router back working i tried again and changed the ip of the thrustmaster key. all went well however when i tried to connect my psp it would all go ok until it tried to launch the browser then i would get a dns error..

Then (it gets better) my router stopped working again.. so i called AOL and it turned out several of the settings netgear had given to me where incorrect and needed to be changed... so i changed them accordingly and now my internet works fine but the psp wont even detect the access point... ive uninstalled the thurstmater key and i'm completly stumped as what to do next... ill gladly list any info you need if anyone thinks they can fix it

regards
steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom