PSP Networking

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3dimindtr1cks

In Runtime
Hey guys I have some questions maybe you can answer maybe not. I have a PSP and Socom and I want to play this online. The only problem is that at my new place which im living with my brother....we are piggybacking from someone next to us. However my PSP never has the signal strength like my laptop or my brothers desktop. I get on socom but then soon later i get booted. I was wondering if there is anyway to take my laptop or the desktop and make it a wireless access point or something since I cant go tell the person we are using their internet. Thanks a lot let me know. The signal strength i get for my psp is always around 45-55 % and the connection for socom cuts off and on. let me know thanks a lot.

I just looked and have seen this WiFi Max that you plug into any internet enabled PC....would this work even if i dont have the modem and im just getting the internet wirelessly from someone else. For instance could i plug this into my laptop and then my PSP would connect to my laptop through this little device. it says it acts as a wirless access point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom