psn messages

borstarhymes

whats high score mean
the only complaint I really have with my ps4 at present and the app for that matter is the messages it never used to be an issue but for the last couple months whenever I get the notification I have received a message it will instantly say it arrived 5 minutes ago and honestly will take another 10-20 minutes before I can actually review the message does anybody else have this problem

The only weird thing I've seen with messages is that there's a five minute delay between my phone and the PS4 itself. Surprisingly enough, they hit my phone first, then eventually after a few minutes pass it pops up on my TV.

So pretty much every time you guys send me a PSN message, I'm both reading it and responding to it from my phone.

I was still having the issue on Sunday. The app seems to be fixed with the update from yesterday. Haven't been on the PS4 though.

Gah. Still having the problem. Messages don''t show up for extended periods of time, even after hitting refresh.

Also having the issue of messages showing up as new despite reading them a few times.

PSN messaging sucks.

Back
Top Bottom