PS3 Yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.
schultzy said:
like the comment on using the $1000 dollars for upgrading my pc,

personally i wouldnt get the ps3 for the blu-ray,
I will never own an xbox 360 cause its microsoft, they need to stick to office, and computers, not gaming,

but I wont get a ps3, til they come down in price, atleast $300 down, :p

I thought the ps3 would go good in it all with the 7 or so processors and the 1 Core,

but sony will fix up all their mistakes 10 versions down the track wont they??? :)

Yeah, I take my words back, go upgrade your computer, you don't deserve an Xbox 360.

Microsoft actually did a very nice job with the 360. They have little to do with the actual games themselves. But, whatever. It's your money, and your opinion. And this is coming from a reformed Playstation addict. I only own an N64, PS1, and PS2. :D

That website, When you move the mouse over the picture you have to wait for it to load, and why would i want an xbox 360, look at the first one

Yes!

The guy who bashes an entire system over MADDEN is a retard!

That game is a port anyway and wont run great on anything but the system it was made for (360). EVen then its still a a gay game. I have this years Madden on PS2 and that was better than its 360 or PS3 brother. Thats not the systems fault.

CoD kicks too mcuh ***!

Resistance is so good you will crap yourself.

Tony Hawk whoops *** and just wait until thus system finally gets the games that are coming down the pipe.

Buy a Wii or 360 if ya want, both are good systems. Just dont buy ALL this "ps3 blows" hype. Its kicks *** and IS STILL IN ITS LAUNCH PHASE!!!!!

360 has been out for almost 2 yesrs now!!! It does have a haed start but it doesnt mean its better. PS3 is a great system and it will only get better.

ALot of people eating sour grapes out there. Trust me.

Its not just madden, but several game comparisons. One game in particular was a launch title for the 360 and a launch title for the PS3 and the 360 had many more details, but the curvatures where not as smooth. So, the details are in the 360. Sorry, but this is not a flippant conjecture but done via pictures, comparisons, and an indepth knowledge on both systems architecture. I know what I am speaking of, and by the way.... there isn't really much as far as madden porting because the PS3 architecture is VERY different then the 360. Madden is not the only game with frame rate issues and complaints. I'm beginning to think this is TheEnd187 come back as someone else.

Madden has frame rate issues as well as COD3. There was one more that had issues and it was ridiculous, but if none had issues for you guess you must have a very special system. Maybe specially crafted to suit your tastes as the rest of the gaming world has reported these findings. Maybe they thought to themselves, "oh ****! Dannywilliam is gonna buy our games, quick! lets iron out the bugs and recompile and package it again." It's true, though. I saw when they went gold for this game. They had the normal gold stamp, and then... and I was shocked to see this... a gold version specifically for you. It was AMAZING.

sacasm doesnt work when it just makes my point further, moron.

EDIT: also, Im done with this public back and forth ownage so PM me if ya wanna continue this. If not, sweet! Because you bore me.
Howev, I can do this all day so do what ya want.

peace out.

The reason for the sarcasm is because of the smug way you say all those who have witnessed both versions and seen for themselves in this forum, all the consumers, reviewers, as well as the way the hard ware shows why as wrong and you right and not budging. You do not take anothers view, only disagree with it in slanderous ways, and after insulting the only proof you offer is "it rockz." To me and most here (I'm guessing) that is NOT a very valid argument and sounds fan boyish to me. If you have any technical knowledge to impart on the WHY and not the "Because it RULZ" I would be more than willing to look at it. Till then, I find your arguments and logic flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom