PS3Â’s Tiny, Tiny Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
that controller is just a mockup garunteed. SOny was sued recently over the dual shock technology and i'm sure to make their case go a little smoother they made some bs controller. If sony wins this case ill bet money they use the dual shock design again, but if not, then theyll come up with a better controller design. Controll pads are the least of their worries right now.

i hate the xbox controllers, way to big,, the smaller once they came out with are perfect. as for the ps3 controller Sony dosen't make crap i sure it can handle a few drops

If the picture is true i bet theres gonna be some bigger controllers other than the normal PS3 ones, so no worries people sony has got this one in the box ;)

matt2m said:
Anger when I am playing grand turismo 4 And I am seconds away from victory then some car comes out of nowhere and I lose by .019 seconds.That can piss me off but now that I have my baby the cadilac cein with every upgrade and I can top 200 on the strait away no more tossing.It has over 1000hp My other favorite is my ford gt also with ever feature.The way I have all top of the line cars with every upgrade is that there is a race that you win 10000 credits and win a car thats worth 300000creds so do that two part series a couple times get a couple million creds and have fun!

sorry to be off topic, but the Cien is just a terrible car. There's a serious glitch in the shifting. If you want a nice car just go with something completely different. the Cien is a concept car with very little upgrades and like I said---a seious problem in the shifting. Each shift takes practically a full second.

But also, is there going to be some way to use the dualshocks on the new system? PLEASE tell me I can! I hate companies that ***** about lisencing and ownership and crap like that. Ruining life for gamers. Yes, ruining.

The PS3 controller isnt that small, infact the handles are longer than the ps1/2 ones, they llok like a star trek sex toy lmao... imagine that with vibrator lmao

I'm willing to bet the control is small. Quite funny everyone thought it was gigantic from the first pictures and then they were shocked when that picture came out.

i wonder wat the future hold for controlers...like even the keyboard with become a thing of the past....we will all have touch screens and physcic powers to win games....wat a lame ass future. i hope there will still be the original controllers for games of the future...

wrgilbert said:
that controller is just a mockup garunteed. SOny was sued recently over the dual shock technology and i'm sure to make their case go a little smoother they made some bs controller. If sony wins this case ill bet money they use the dual shock design again, but if not, then theyll come up with a better controller design. Controll pads are the least of their worries right now.

what the hell ???? why did they get sued for dual shock ??

the ps3 controller will be fine. do not worry. if you want reassurance that it will be fine look at revolution. argckagakdgha ( the sound of someone breaking his fingers on the remote for revolution).

as for touch screen keyboards they have them already where have you been? ive also seen working paper thin keyboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom