Program to monitor when connection goes offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinsil

Baseband Member
I've been having an issue for a couple months with my connection. It hangs for about 10-20s every 10-15 minutes more or less. Logs are loaded with t3 timeouts.

went through 3 techs about two months ago to fix the problem, which ended up getting fixed by tightening a faceplate outside.. during this time, the logs still showed the t3 timeouts though, which surprised me. Even though it showed them, it just wouldn't lag at all like it had been. This fixed it for about 2 weeks before the problem started rearing its head again and getting progressively worse.. then back to how it was (hanging 10-20s every 10-15minutes).

the problem before was without the router as well, but this time i havent checked it without the router. I'm looking for a program that will monitor how many times the connection times out for more than a few seconds in a given period. no luck on finding something like this so far.

alternatively, any tips on fixing this or where to go if i call another tech out would be appreciated. Its mostly just repeated t3 timeout errors that look just like this:

R005.0 Started Unicast Maintenance Ranging - No Response received - T3 time-out
R002.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out (US 6)

appreciate any help. thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom