Problem with the language of greek subtitle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUninvited

Baseband Member
Hello everybody!
Just register found the site from google,and im thinking of staying..anyways here is one problem i got at my desktop pc:

I was forgot when i did a format to my pc to put the language of greek,i tried programs who plays videos with subtitle a lot of programs and it didht really worked.
What i see as subtitle?chinese :
Code:
ÅðéìÝëåéá ÅíóùìÜôùóç gus1897 GTRD-movies

If greek were fine it could be like that for instance:
Code:
ελληνικα
The english subtitle is fine,but the greek it is not.

I would really appreciate if you could help me out i hope there is a solution ecxept format:S.

What operating system are you using? If it's Windows, is it XP, Vista or 7?

From the Microsoft website:
Windows XP
To install another language and keyboard layout in Windows XP, follow these steps:

In the Windows XP standard Start menu, click Start, and then click Control Panel.
Double-click Regional and Language Options.
Click the Languages tab, and then click Details under "Text Services and Input Languages".
Click Add under "Installed Services", and then click the language you want to add and the keyboard layout you want to use for that language

the problem should be at the another tab at unicode language it doesht let me to put greek it asks me for cd....:(

Yes, you select to add the language you want, and then you insert the XP CD. It installs the language pack from the CD (which you must have if you reformatted).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom