Problem with Adobe Flash Player

wwe432

Beta member
A few days ago I started having trouble with the computer freezing when changing sites, Winamp not playing FLV files, You Tube videos sometimes playing and sometimes not playing, "Adobe Flash Player Has Crashed" "Adobe Active X not supported by this version of Windows 7" "Plugin not Installed" and videos from other sites (not mentionable here) not working. I finally Uninstalled the latest version of Adobe Flash Player: flashplayer11x32_mssd_aih , rebooted the computer, then went to: Archived Flash Player versions
%20Player%20archives , downloaded and installed: Flash Player 10.3.183.68 . Now The freezing is gone and audio/video seems to work okay. (Now, if I could only get customer support at Sammsoft to answer me about a problem with ARO 2013 :sick:)

Not sure I understand what this is about. You already solved the flash issue by using an older version. We cant help you with ARO2013, plus you said you were waiting for them to answer you. So what can we assist you with?

I was just posting my solution to the Flash Player problem in case anyone else was having the same issues.

Back
Top Bottom