Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Some utility companies will charge extra for "peak" usage times. Your all electric on the heatpump, water heater, clothes dryer a fish tank heater and all your pc's I did not see any comment about your stove/oven?
Your heatpump would be more efficient than running your electric furnace, but I see that your not using your heatpump except for the coldest outside temps which makes your heatpump less efficient because it needs to defrost the outside coils anytime the temp falls below the freezing point. (If this is an air to air heat pump) then it should be running mostly from 32f and above with your electric furnace kicking in when the outside air falls below 32f. If your using a ground water heatpump then the outside air does not matter. Your usage chart for the heatpump looks backwards from when it should be running and when it should not be running. Some utilities will have a seperate charge for heatpump usage too, you need to check that out

We have nat gas furnace, water heater, dryer and range. My elect usage was 555 kWh for the month of Nov. @ 18 Kwh elect use per day

Last edited:

maybe you'll learn to like it :D
did you install your new video card yet?

Maybe on the phone. I would prefer some kind of launcher so as to make it look less retarded but no such luck.

I haven't received the card yet but should in the near future.

My new work phone was delivered today, an Amazon Fire phone. I am guessing the .99 cent price on the order invoice is the major reason we all got such a POS. Gonna be a long two years before the next upgrade, but at least we are off Sprint and on to AT&T now.

Is...
Is this serious?
:tongue: There are plenty of better options than a Fire Phone for 99 cents!

Today I'm at work. TGIF

Is...
Is this serious?
:tongue: There are plenty of better options than a Fire Phone for 99 cents!

Today I'm at work. TGIF

I gave up trying to make sense of most of the decisions made by the "higher ups" to try and protect my sanity. I figure AT&T cut them some kind of a deal in order to offload these pieces of crap.

I guess the Fire phone would be OK for someone who has never used a smartphone but it feels like an insult to my intelligence.

I can't imagine it's really that bad honestly. The specs are rather decent. Give it some time and somebody will hack it up so you can put a better ROM on it.

I gave up trying to make sense of most of the decisions made by the "higher ups" to try and protect my sanity. I figure AT&T cut them some kind of a deal in order to offload these pieces of crap.

I guess the Fire phone would be OK for someone who has never used a smartphone but it feels like an insult to my intelligence.

Here's how to root it: [GUIDE] Amazon Fire Phone ROOTED! 3.5.1 Down… | Amazon Fire Phone | XDA Forums

And here's how to at least get GPlay on it: Fire Phone - How to Install Google Play Stor… | Amazon Fire Phone | XDA Forums

I don't think the Fire Phone is that bad especially for .99
I heard you can side load the Play Store onto it, so that makes it worth it especially with the specs it holds.
I was about to get this for my mom, they might still have a deal going on for $189 I think plus you get 1 free year of Prime

Back
Top Bottom