Potentially the longest thread in history...

interesting weekend i had... my old model gf got to meet the girl i just got in a big fight with last week...

oh how funny it was.. both of em trying to make each other jealous alllllll day!!!

haha great stuff...

anywho.. i'm happy me and my girly have made up :) and oh how we made up!!!! bahaha!

but anywho.. moral of the story... asians are drama... and i've learned to live with it

and in other news.. my water cooling parts have come in today :)

So far it's great, it takes a little while to get used to it the layout is different but when you get used to some of the apple shortcuts an get used to the slightly odd keyboard layout the @ being on the 2 key (normal in the USA but not in the UK) an the spacing of the keyboard it becomes quite intuitive after using it for a few hours . It's quite impressive on the startup an shutdown speed the set up was nice most out the box computers I have set up are a pain but this wasn't.

Nha, I own a macbook.

I didn't see that coming. You actually bought a mac less than two months after this?

Oh yea thats why mac's have kingston ram, segate hard drives, intel processors, thats why there OS is a rip off of BSD.

Please for gods sake don't by mac's if you want a over priced PC buy a dell, or a alien ware. You want to stand out from the crowd do ya? Learn to program,build your own computer an don't worship at the font of lies in the church of the job's. For gods sake mac fans you think your so unique not buying into the bla bla world of pedestrian society? Well look at your precious iPod commercials some time who is it dancing an how much BS do you think you just consumed?

Who do you think your kidding your just like every one else. Stop acting like GAP WARING ZOMBIES YOU ****ING RETARDS, AN GET A GOD ****ING CLUE!

What caused you to change your mind?

^people bash mac owners and say there smug and yet you see pc owners saying things like that post you quoted of Saxons (no offense to you Sax)

yes there are a ton of people out there with macs that are *** holes and think their **** dont stink, but there are just as many dumb *** pc owners who think pc is the only computing force in the world and you have to be inbred to like macs

neither one is any better then the other its just preference

me is see an upside to macs, windows based pcs, and linux based pcs
and i see their downs but im not going to bash any of them for it

Well apple them self, I was approached by them recently they pay attention to IT startups in the uk especially in areas were there are growing in market share. The northwest of england is turning into the home of newmedia an technological development. I have in the past as has been quoted above been rather hostile towards mac it's the zelots that anoy me, I don't want to cut myself off from a valuable source of income an a growing trend in IT further down the line i would rather be there at ground zero an get benifits of support an training from the horses mouth than in a few years down the line regreting it.

An before you ask i did buy this mac i wasn't given it.

Edit: Non taken fade - I was wrong an basing my then opinion on some miss information, an a lack of any real time trying a mac and my personal feelings towards a small yet vocal set of apple fans.

The reason why i don't have a mac is because i hate that late' sipping idiot on the mac commercials lol. Other then that im open to them. I use them in school (they have a **** load of the mac book pro's for students to use) but i would prefer a pc.

Back
Top Bottom