Potentially the longest thread in history...

No, I mean't what number was left... I know the got to 1000 and then kinda slowed down.

It stopped at 1045. I will start off again. But please please read the rules, before you play.

1046 1047 1048 1049 1050

STOP! Before you play the number count. Read rules, so it doesn't overload with repeats, should this be often by alot of members.
-Alternate. No double posting the count.
-You must bold your count (size 5 font), in order for it to be valid. If it's in the incorrect order of sequence to the other's, do not bold, and just move on to the next.
-Increments of 5 please.
-If you really can't keep up, it's best not to play.
-I will be the mod for this number count game. So I will decide which is valid.
-If things get crazy, follow my count.
-You don't have to play, if you don't want to.

The 2 bikes you got had to have been Huffy's... right?

:) lol

Mine is a specialized stumpjumper fsr comp, and my dad and mom's are both intense 5.5s i believe. my sister also has the stumpjumper comp, but hers is in pink. my nephew has a scott spark jr, he's five.

I'm looking into getting a road bike atm. i gotta see if i can save up the scratch for one. im definitely not gonna get a piece of crap. bikesdirect has some good deals though. i'll probably drop 1500 max on one.

i might also look into getting a bmx bike for the trifecta. they're not really that expensive anyway. and dans comp has some good prices.

Back
Top Bottom