Potentially the longest thread in history...

they're about £45 here, I just don't know what board to get, 3rdshift recomeneded the p5q but I'm not surre if I want to spend 80 quid on a board :(

probably a horrible place to ask...but how much do you think i could get out of a xbox 360 premium ? 20gb hhd i think........and how much could i get for a used 80gb black ipod classic?

i need more crack and i'm running outta stuff to sell so those are the next to go. nah, i need money for a computer build around the end of the year..but i also need a cellphone now so i gotta make some money back

but just to go along with what's being discussed : i don't think core i7 is out yet...well, at least it's not on newegg yet ....

its out just not everywhere. and for the xbox you can prolly squeeze 100 out of it, and like 120 for the ipod if you're lucky.

also nick you should buy a intel celeron d 430 and overclock it. it runs quite fast for a single core. also its mad cheap.

i've seen that nos, but i'm waiting on newegg hopefully it'll be cheaper since intel list it at $284, surely it would only cost like $300ish

uhmmm that's about half for each..sounds reasonable

i have a phenom 9950 Black edition coming in the mail

i saw an Ad on Amazon.com for 56.99 for it....

so i called the company, pitched a fit, and demanded that since i noticed the problem, i be given a processor at the 56.99 price

so they took off the advertisement from amazon, and sent me a free phenom x4 9950=)

sad thing is the motherboard i just bought only supports up to 9850 OFFICIALLY

so i dont know if it will work, i may end up needing to sell it

Yes, you pop out of a vag and go through the "tutorial" I guess. lol

Once you get out of the vault it takes on a lot of the same characteristics of Oblivion.

Back
Top Bottom