Potentially the longest thread in history...

The colleges around here look at how many AP classes you took against how many were offered like if you took 3 ap classes and there was 6 at the school you have a 50% better chance of getting in than someone that didnt take any ap.

they only offer 2 where i go to school..maybe 3 next year...so i think i done good enough.

To Saxon: You really liked it? I thought it was a good movie but the ending kinda threw me off...I liked the ending kinda, but at the same time I was like " wtf, where is the happy ending?! " lol

this test was part multiple choice..then had 2 "free response" essays ( each one had 2 topics you could pick ) then a document bases question essay...which was **** because it was about vietnam and we didn't cover it (yea yea..i know..vietnam everyone knows about it..but it was asking more than i knew lol ) needless to say, i think the essays were what screwed me over lol

oh well..as of right now i plan to either major in computer science or chemical engineering when i go to college, so history wouldn't of counted for much

Ya I know..

I have 1 DBQ, one Compare and Contrast and one change over time..

Don't remember the questions though..

I think I'll probably do Computer Science too.. but then again Programming Languages are pretty tedious :(

I think I'll probably do Computer Science too.. but then again Programming Languages are pretty tedious :(

I took AP Computer Science and it was one of the most fun classes I have ever taken but I had an awesome teacher. I didn't think it was that hard for a AP class either.

To Saxon: You really liked it? I thought it was a good movie but the ending kinda threw me off...I liked the ending kinda, but at the same time I was like " wtf, where is the happy ending?! " lol

Yea I loved it, seriously good film. Any why should a film have a happy ending, the hero wont win all the time, but I have to admit it was one ****ed up ending there but it was a great one if it ended with them driving an seeing the convoy they make it an live happily ever after an the cute blond becomes a step mom i would have not liked the film so much.

Honestly i think a happy ending could have ruined that film, it was very dark and just what i needed to cheer me up odd as it sounds.

It just catches you off guard. And the fact he gets saved like RIGHT after the bad stuff goes on ( i'm trying my best not to spoil it all ). Probably would of went smoother with me if he would of done it, then got rescued later.

OH YEA! another thing I disliked really badly about it. The extreme-christian woman. I'm sorry, but people like that get on my nerves :|

hmm...I think you've convinced me.... I want in!

idk if it is like this everywhere but we had some programing assignments that took allot of time just so you know what you may be getting into.

That said I did enjoy it enough that I am planning on majoring in Computer Science.

Back
Top Bottom