Potentially the longest thread in history...

I do Great Clips. $12 for a haircut, and I do the app reservation as I leave work, and when I get there the wait is usually 0-5 minutes.

Buzz it all off and you can do it yourself
https://www.amazon.com/Professional-Electric-Clippers-Household-Rechargeable/dp/B077D5555J

That's is if you truly don't care
I did this for 2 years.

We don't have that brand but there are plenty of classy establishments willing to charge you 30, 50, 100, even 200 pounds to have your hair cut while you get massaged and drink champagne and that kind of thing. Just not my cup of tea really.
Hahaha Sports Clips isn't classy. Looks like it's the same kind of place like Knockouts which is where I go to.

I did this for 2 years.

Hahaha Sports Clips isn't classy. Looks like it's the same kind of place like Knockouts which is where I go to.

As far as I am aware we don't really have any chain barbers here. They're all individually owned. I think there are chain brands for women's hair salons. But never seen them for men...

Pro cuts, great clips, etc are all universal hair cut chains over here for men and women. Just in and out but usually the meme on the street is they all **** up your hair in some way. Which normally is true because it's generally people just starting in cutting hair. I honestly only go to Knockouts because there's not much wait and I get a free beer.

Buzz it all off and you can do it yourself
https://www.amazon.com/Professional-Electric-Clippers-Household-Rechargeable/dp/B077D5555J

That's is if you truly don't care

Tried it for the first time in 2013, never looked back :grin: way easier to manage overall. I can do it myself for free for a once-off $20 purchase, shampoo & conditioner last *forever*, no long hairs everywhere, no bed hair or worrying about keeping it styled, can't get caught in machinery, and the weird spikey/fuzzy feeling it has means you get petted a lot :p easy contact icebreaker with the girls

Just wanted to give a Big Shout Out to my parents for creating an absolute ****ing legend. Respect to you folk and a hats off.

Saturday night. Get on it if your not your missing out.

Back
Top Bottom