Potentially the longest thread in history...

I'm on my iPhone constantly while I'm at work, still lasts a whole day with plenty of charge :p

Yup - and that is what you get for creating a full stack phone.

Apparently the Google Pixel 3 will be 100% Google made and manufactured, so hopefully Android will finally have the same benefit, provided you buy that one phone at least.

iPhone 8 Pro leaks are looking pretty damn nice... Apple is so good at refining the best ideas of their competitors lol

Damn! Newegg has the ZTE Axon 7 for $359.98 as a shell shocker, with an additional $40 off with code EMCSRJCC5.

Man, is my nephew gonna be pissed. He loves my phone and has been waiting on a discount to pop up... and he is just about broke because of school starting back up.

Damn! Newegg has the ZTE Axon 7 for $359.98 as a shell shocker, with an additional $40 off with code EMCSRJCC5.

Man, is my nephew gonna be pissed. He loves my phone and has been waiting on a discount to pop up... and he is just about broke because of school starting back up.

I would honestly skip this phone and go with the new Moto G 5th gen that has 4gb ram had 64gb storage
or the Honor 8 (Honor 8 was on sale for about 260 on Amazon about 2 weeks ago)

I was watching it on BBC news just now, they were saying a meter of rain and a 3 meter storm surge. But they were interviewing some woman who lived directly on the beach. She seemed unphased, and apparently it wasn't even a mandatory evacuation. :omg:

Just seems weird. In the UK being as health and safety over the top as we are they'd have forced a mandatory evacuation with 4" of rain and a 1 foot storm surge........

I was watching it on BBC news just now, they were saying a meter of rain and a 3 meter storm surge. But they were interviewing some woman who lived directly on the beach. She seemed unphased, and apparently it wasn't even a mandatory evacuation. :omg:

Just seems weird. In the UK being as health and safety over the top as we are they'd have forced a mandatory evacuation with 4" of rain and a 1 foot storm surge........
Most people living on the coast aren't pussys. That little hurricane isn't anything compared to like Katrina. It's just like when non-natives freak out over a tornado and we're like meh.

Back
Top Bottom