Potentially the longest thread in history...

According to a customer, I was throwing tables... Not sure how I can throw a 600 pound table full of microwaves when I can barely push it, but it's w/e. Hope the ****er that cost me my job faces hell this winter.

According to a customer, I was throwing tables... Not sure how I can throw a 600 pound table full of microwaves when I can barely push it, but it's w/e. Hope the ****er that cost me my job faces hell this winter.
Surely they can't fire you without any evidence, especially for something so ridiculous? Do they think you're an 800lb gorilla or something?

Half the reason I got my FitBit earlier this year was to track my heart rate. The last 2-3 months have been particularly bad for me, and that's been reflected in my heart rate presumably due to the stress.

Six months ago I was working out less but my average resting HR was an excellent ~55. In November it was mostly at 69, despite me being extremely fit (semi-unemployment leaves lots of time for the gym).

The past couple days I've been watching it drop, and it's now down to 60, and that pretty much reflects how I feel too. Much less stressed, plus I'm eating better now that I actually have work to occupy my time.

Half the reason I got my FitBit earlier this year was to track my heart rate. The last 2-3 months have been particularly bad for me, and that's been reflected in my heart rate presumably due to the stress.

Six months ago I was working out less but my average resting HR was an excellent ~55. In November it was mostly at 69, despite me being extremely fit (semi-unemployment leaves lots of time for the gym).

The past couple days I've been watching it drop, and it's now down to 60, and that pretty much reflects how I feel too. Much less stressed, plus I'm eating better now that I actually have work to occupy my time.

If I measure my heartrate after being sat down infront of my desk for hours, i've recorded it below 50 on numerous occassions :p I am one fat unhealthy mofo too. Measuring it now after getting back from a brisk walk to Tesco 5 minutes ago, it's now 66bpm.

According to my Note 5, my resting heartrate right now is 74bpm. I'm pretty damn unfit, just really skinny & unfit lol.

Had my flag football tournament this Saturday.
Won the first game then lost our last 2.
Super sore, caught 3 TDs, 1 int and allowed only 1 reception all game.
I started preparing 4 days before hoping it would help.
I hate working out, I rather go play football, soccer or volleyball

Just got my offer call for the new contractor, told them I can't stay here for that little. Had a little talk with the dude, and he's going to call me back with their new offer. Meanwhile, I'm going to email these job offers back on other places.

Back
Top Bottom