Potentially the longest thread in history...

OK did VR test from Steam - how do you copy it and paste here? Dam I should know how to do that. anyhow - I rated about 1/3 into the Ready (green) area. Not bad for a older i5 Sandybridge (not overclocked) and a 290 GPU.

OK did VR test from Steam - how do you copy it and paste here? Dam I should know how to do that. anyhow - I rated about 1/3 into the Ready (green) area. Not bad for a older i5 Sandybridge (not overclocked) and a 290 GPU.

Take a screenshot with something like Snipping Tool (built into Windows since Win7) and upload to some image hosting site like Imgur, or directly add attachment through the new reply screen.

Noobs.

Use Gyazo. You can just press Ctrl - Shift - C and you get a Windows Snipping tool like popup, except it uploads it straight to the internet and copies a link for it straight to your clipboard. It takes literally 2 or 3 seconds to get a image link for something on your desktop onto a forum like here :p

Last edited:
Lol.

Official Vive international pricing announced along with shipping date and an extra free game. So now three free games. Well played HTC.

So my Rift should ship March 28th, and my Vive should ship April 5th. Good job I booked 2 weeks off.

thumbnail.png

thumbnail.png<b>

Back
Top Bottom