Potentially the longest thread in history...

wow i havent been on in a while.

stupid 1500 point history project......

drama with my gf......

rescreened every window in my house......

other random stuff......

now i get to go finish making 20 more slides out of a 25 slide powerpoint, record another video, take the camera home and get the vids onto my pc and into the powerpoint, make a posterboard, rehearse with my group with the powerpoint and vids, and hopefully eat something. havent had time to eat since dinner on friday night.

well my ex came crying back to me sayin she loves me...but im not fallin for it....
and my training starts tomorrow...CANT WAIT!!!

Women are nuts, my boy. Surely you have figured that out by now. I leave it to you and her to figure things out, one way or another.

Women are nuts, my boy. Surely you have figured that out by now. I leave it to you and her to figure things out, one way or another.
she was my first gf...and after 2 and a half years of craziness i've figured like A LOT OF STuFF OUTT..
i can like read her mind so easily its sad.... but im not gonna get back in it. ive the last 2 weeks of my single life have been nothing but fun fun ...and FUN!!!
im free and ic an do whateva the f*** i want.

women just cant make up their mind.... she had her chance while she had me...shes the one who broke it off and told me to **** off!...and i did and im doing waaay betta

o i can add to this, how bout your girl never really telling you anything is wrong, then when everything is said and done, she tells you everything she didn't like in a hour. Then says she doesn't have any feelings for me after like 2 years. ahahha

Me and my gf have never fought until recently. she told me what was wrong and i fixed it and now we're all better again :) we played scene it last night at her house with her mom and dad. GUYS WON!!!WOOO lol

well my ex came crying back to me sayin she loves me...but im not fallin for it....

I know how that is, my ex did that crap to me. We broke up cuz she cheated on me then she came running back crying to me about she loved me and couldn't live without me. I told her no and she started throwing profanity around like it was confetti then she tried to act like we were best friends, it was sad. Women go insane sometimes, but not all are like that.

Back
Top Bottom