Potentially the longest thread in history...

How did you break it, I know i have been annoyed with one so much I chucked it at a wall.

i cracked the screen on my pocket pc.... my touch screen will never be the same.... and i dropped it so the joystick is halfway stuck in... so it randomly pushes buttons... my phone is pretty much craptacular now

How did you break it, I know i have been annoyed with one so much I chucked it at a wall.
Not sure. It must of been when i was cleaning my window. The button on my PDA belt pouch must of pressed too hard up against the screen. It was only a HP IPAQ H1920. The unit is rather old (about 5 years)

That the 3rd one I have broken in 18 months. :(

Problem is that I have another 12 more months to wait until my current mobile phone contract is up. Provided that i have a mobile that can sinc with outlook for my contact and appointments, that will be suitalbe for me.
I might borrow the boss's daughter's old HP 2200 PDA in the mean time as that is just sitting around doing nothing.

However at least now my window is fixed. The guy who broke it replaced it today as he knew that it was going to be raining this week end.

And according to the mechanic, my car should be ready for pick up this afternoon.

I am considering taking tomorrow off. Just because it is Friday, I haven't had a day off in a while, it is going to be 80 degrees. Oh and did I mention it is Friday. :D

Not sure. It must of been when i was cleaning my window. The button on my PDA belt pouch must of pressed too hard up against the screen. It was only a HP IPAQ H1920. The unit is rather old (about 5 years)
Time you got a new one then :D

That the 3rd one I have broken in 18 months. :(
Little hamfisted are ya? I have that problem big fingers in a Matx case working with a blasted tiny screwdriver isn't funny especially when you drop a mobo screw...

Problem is that I have another 12 more months to wait until my current mobile phone contract is up. Provided that i have a mobile that can sinc with outlook for my contact and appointments, that will be suitalbe for me.
I might borrow the boss's daughter's old HP 2200 PDA in the mean time as that is just sitting around doing nothing.

If it's under a contract don't you get insurance? I know my friend dropped his hermies an the screen was damaged he called them up an got it replaced.

However at least now my window is fixed. The guy who broke it replaced it today as he knew that it was going to be raining this week end.

And according to the mechanic, my car should be ready for pick up this afternoon.
Atleast the window is fixed now, and atleast you can still drive around.

Back
Top Bottom