Potentially the longest thread in history...

hahaha cuz i like to try new things, not so much own 3dmark.. i left that long ago! haha.. and now.. well imma get back into it

dude......my parents n family would have fit if i kept on buying parts after parts after parts just to get a higher score in 3DMark06 or slightly higher FPS in gaming.

plus, it's stupid n u waste money doing it.

It's rather amusing with the number of loaner cars that works have been getting.

4 Weeks Ago :- Boss - Car get hit my another car. He get a bomb for a loan car from the mechanic.

2 Weeks Ago :- Boss's Wife - Daughter back car into a tree. Wife gets an even bigger bomb of a loaner car. In fact, this car front bumper was only secured on with packing tape.

This Week :- My car due in for service which is taking a little longer and usual. I get a rather new 2007 Holden Astra which as only done about total 14000 km.

ARE THEY COMING OUT WITH THEM ZOMG!?

yea June 10th the new season starts

btw the lawl was aimed towards chrises post with the comic strip, you must have posted as i was posting lol

Dr Venture: Its alive, its moving
Samson: Yea things will do that if you shove a gigavolt ups its ***

dude......my parents n family would have fit if i kept on buying parts after parts after parts just to get a higher score in 3DMark06 or slightly higher FPS in gaming.

plus, it's stupid n u waste money doing it.

It is pretty stupid.

Ive had basically the same setup since november, i just did small upgrades such as got a new cpu, video card, and hd's.

But i couldint buy new parts every month or two....its too much of a hassle and really a waste of money. 3dmark is nothing, i only ran it cause i could.

its all goods.. i end up spending only 1-200 dollars extra for my upgrades cuz i end up selling.. or making free money from just some graphic design i do for people, so i never really mind it

i got paid in like 50-70 dollars worth of cheesecakes today.. its pretty cool.. lol

Back
Top Bottom