Potentially the longest thread in history...

My computer has been having "Overheating problems" so I thought of what to do to fix it.. I keep my computer case open 24/7 so it wasn't a problem to just look in for a moment. Some idiot put my power supply in with the 140mm fan pointing upwards leaving about 2cm between the 140mm fan and the top of my case.. no wonder is was burning up!

I turned the PSU upside down and now the 140mm fan is sucking in the air out of my computer case that is being emitted my the processor and GPU's, throwing the air out the back.

Thus solves my computer heat problem :)

StealthTools said:
My computer has been having "Overheating problems" so I thought of what to do to fix it.. I keep my computer case open 24/7 so it wasn't a problem to just look in for a moment. Some idiot put my power supply in with the 140mm fan pointing upwards leaving about 2cm between the 140mm fan and the top of my case.. no wonder is was burning up!

I turned the PSU upside down and now the 140mm fan is sucking in the air out of my computer case that is being emitted my the processor and GPU's, throwing the air out the back.

Thus solves my computer heat problem

That's why you build it yourself, instead of having someone else do it.

how do i know a girl likes me back? I was very nice telling this one girl that she is the nicest girl ive ever met, who was just hired recently at work. She's cute n fun to talk to but man im too quiet n shy!

how do i know a girl likes me back? I was very nice telling this one girl that she is the nicest girl ive ever met, who was just hired recently at work. She's cute n fun to talk to but man im too quiet n shy!

Well don't jump at her like a love sick puppy. Just hang out with her and get to know her, she's new there so be helpful when she needs but dont expect anything back like her to want you. Just talk her and get to know her, hang out with her outside of work and eventually something will happen. Just don't be like this one guy we all know where he's over helpful and comes off as the girl's gay best friend or her friend who is like a younger brother.

Well don't jump at her like a love sick puppy. Just hang out with her and get to know her, she's new there so be helpful when she needs but dont expect anything back like her to want you. Just talk her and get to know her, hang out with her outside of work and eventually something will happen. Just don't be like this one guy we all know where he's over helpful and comes off as the girl's gay best friend or her friend who is like a younger brother.

NNONONO, you got it all wrong..

You have to tell her that online you are known as "wildside" and that you have a gaming comp and it's totally leet skeet.

Trust me, it works like a charm!

oh and don't forget to mention that you are close to 1,300 posts on Tech Forums... she will faint at those words, and you will be like "SCORE!".

Back
Top Bottom