Potentially the longest thread in history...

I figured that OCZ had some problems with reliability, however their failure rate is still 3%, so about 1 out of every 30 is defective. I ordered the SSD, we'll see how it goes. Now to read various SSD guides and learn how to set one up. I have never touched one before.
This. I have one of those fabled Vertex 2 drives and it still works fine. :CerealGuy:

Re: Today I have...

Yesterday I realized the stickers on my car are out, and if I even chance it I could get towed cause the cops are not so nice around here. So, more things I needed to do got delayed, like shipping, and taking my TV back. Had to put Craigslist deals on hold meaning I'll probably lose those deals. I really hate these stupid money tricks the states pull on us.

Nice, that is promising. Tmobile and At&t were the only US carriers to get the original Note so hopefully At&t will get this one too.

If the leaked Adreno 320 benchmarks that show it beating the SGX543MP4 are accurate keeping Exynos might actually be a bad thing for a change although I'd be happy either way.

I just hope it isn't $300 on contract like the first one was.

AARRRRGGGG FFFFUUUUUU!!!!!!

**** that god damn game AND the horse it rode in on. Man, I've never been ****ed off at a Final Fantasy ending but this one really picked a bone with me.

AARRRRGGGG FFFFUUUUUU!!!!!!

**** that god damn game AND the horse it rode in on. Man, I've never been ****ed off at a Final Fantasy ending but this one really picked a bone with me.

Don't tell me, I haven't had time to play/finish. D:

...you're already finished? Dang. I'm really slow playing games...

I'm a stay at home dad taking online courses. I have nothing else better to do than be online and play games. I got most of the fragments too on the way to the end so not like I rushed through it or anything. When I get my projector I plan to finish the rest and do the achievements too.

I'm a stay at home dad taking online courses. I have nothing else better to do than be online and play games. I got most of the fragments too on the way to the end so not like I rushed through it or anything. When I get my projector I plan to finish the rest and do the achievements too.

Fair enough, I barely get a chance to finish games. Most of my free time these days is spent recuperating from work with a few co-workers (Andi works with me as well so it's all mutual), watching anime or (more recently) Dr Who. Then my time off, I may play a couple hours of games and then spend some time with my music stuff.

While I'm glad to have a job, I feel like it's sucking my soul dry sometimes. I'm trying to allocate more time to music now, so even less time for games yaaaay. Lol.

Fair enough, I barely get a chance to finish games. Most of my free time these days is spent recuperating from work with a few co-workers (Andi works with me as well so it's all mutual), watching anime or (more recently) Dr Who. Then my time off, I may play a couple hours of games and then spend some time with my music stuff.

While I'm glad to have a job, I feel like it's sucking my soul dry sometimes. I'm trying to allocate more time to music now, so even less time for games yaaaay. Lol.
I know how it feels. When we first got together I worked over 50 hours a week and only making around 300 a week was depressing. Then because of the flip flop schedule I had it drained me to where most of the time I was home I was sleeping. Good thing is, after I'm done getting this degree I'll be back to full time but at least I'll make enough to where she can be part time instead of having two jobs. Only reason I'm not working is because even with 3 incomes we wouldn't be able to afford day care. It's simply cheaper and easier this way, plus I'm not stressed balancing a crap job, raising a kid, and trying to finish courses at the same time. I'm by no means a lazy bum, and sometimes I feel like a total loser but I'll be the first to say that being a full time mom/dad is no easy task. The only way I beat Max Payne in a few days is because little guy was sick and sleeping half the time. I had to beat FF in a course of a week and a half when back in the day I would spend a day or two straight playing and beat everything. Week and a half normally would sound quick, but since I'm home all the time it's not.

I also wanted to hurry up and get it done so I could concentrate playing PC games again, especially Mechwarrior Online.

I want to concentrate on my music as well but the need to sell most all of my gear makes it quite depressing. Plus, ever since my guitar broke 2 years ago I haven't really had the will to play guitar anymore. Maybe that will change once I get my half stack here. Idk.

Back
Top Bottom