Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Been trying out a JB rom on my GS2. Not bad, not bad at all.

I may have to give one a try soon just to use Google Now. Although to be honest I'm pretty happy with the rom I am currently running, it's based on one of the Samsung factory roms but with Touchwiz 5 from the SGS3.

Actually, I just realised it doesn't even have Google Now. I think it would have if I had selected the US as my location.

Edit: Wait, it does. The app is just called 'Google' which I assumed was the search app.

Last edited:

Actually, I just realised it doesn't even have Google Now. I think it would have if I had selected the US as my location.

Edit: Wait, it does. The app is just called 'Google' which I assumed was the search app.

How do you open it on a device with physical keys? On the Nexus 7 and Gnex you just swipe down on the home button but that obviously wouldn't work on devices without on screen keys.

The only way I've found so far is by just opening it through the app drawer

You can go in the options to disable sidebar and widen the forums. I did that, but it still gives me a headache due to the colors. Plus it's hard to really differentiate each post besides the avatars if that makes any sense.

You can go in the options to disable sidebar and widen the forums. I did that, but it still gives me a headache due to the colors. Plus it's hard to really differentiate each post besides the avatars if that makes any sense.

Ah, didnt know that. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom